The Turks had a picnic Sunday to celebrate Children's Day (a Turkish
holiday). We missed the picnic because Devrim had to work. To make
up for it he took Monday off, so we could have some family time. It was
raining so we went to the mall to buy a few things for Lincoln. I can't
believe he is already wearing size 9 months! He's over 11lbs! He is
going to be very tall. Don't let those cheeks deceive you, he is a string
bean.
Devrim's family will be here next week, so we're trying to get the house
clean. I remember when cleaning the house only took a couple of hours.
I have been trying to clean it for two days now and haven't even finished
the first floor. Alwell, we are enjoying our time as parents so much. I can't
believe I only have 4 1/2 weeks left of my maternity leave. It's going way
too fast!!
Tuesday, April 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.