Sunday, May 17, 2009

Family Time

Devrim's mom and brother arrived safely almost two weeks ago. His
other brother drove up from Austin and was able to visit for a few days.
Lincoln has really enjoyed having so many people around. He's such a
social baby. I have also enjoyed getting to know his family better. They
have been a tremendous help with the baby, and the home cookin' isn't
bad either ;)

Two more chef's arrived this week to work at the restaurant. Now,
Devrim can be home more. Lincoln and I have really missed him since
he's been working such long hours. I have to go back to work in two
weeks. I'm not looking forward to it. I'm praying something part-time
will open up by the end of the year, so I can be home with Lincoln more.
I love being a mom!

We had our big two-month appointment with the pediatrician this week.
Lincoln is 24' long and 13lbs! The pediatrician said he's perfectly healthy
and right on track developmentally. He received his first round of
vaccinations. He only cried for a few seconds then fell asleep. Everyday
brings something new with Lincoln. In the last few days he's started
"talking". When we talk to him he responds by cooing, smiling, and laughing.
He's such a happy baby. We are so blessed to have him!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Bath baby

Bath baby

Lincoln Kaan

Lincoln Kaan