Lincoln is six weeks and 2 days old today. Everyday brings something
new. The last few days Lincoln has started smiling and laughing. His
smile just melts our hearts. In the mornings, after he eats and gets a
clean diaper he likes to play with daddy. He gets really excited and
starts kicking his legs and making all sorts of noises. I'm not sure what
he's trying to say, but whatever it is he is very excited about it.
Even though Lincoln has only been with us for six short weeks, we've
already forgotten what life was like without him. We are enjoying
everyday as a family!
Devrim's mom and brother will be arriving in Dallas two weeks from
today. I'm looking forward to spending some time with his family.
Lincoln is the first grandchild and they couldn't be more excited to
meet him. Melahat (Devrim's mom) has offered to stay for a few
months and watch the baby once I go back to work. It will definitely
make the transition a lot easier.
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.